Pecos Billy and Sue
The Pecos Billy and Sue dance suite retells an American tall tale legend. Pecos Billy and Sue uses a large cast of Cowboys, Cowgirls, even Horses and Coyotes in 8 colorful numbers with a 30+ minutes run time. Pecos Billy and Sue, the dance suite, consists of 8 dance movements and is based on the tall tales about Pecos Bill and the 1988 R. A. Zuckerman musical, Pecos Billy and Sue.
Click on players below to Start/Stop music
1. Pecos River Morning - 4:22 – (Young Billy and family)
2. Pecos the Coyote - 4:12 - (Mama Coyote and Billy and later Sue)
3. Creosote Ranch Workday 1:57 – (Sue, Pecos and Ranch hands)
4. Lariat Dance - 1:16 – (Pecos and the Cowboys)
5. Pecos and Sue Love Duet - 3:12
6. Pecos and Widow-Maker - 3:11(Pecos as he tracks the horse, Widow Maker)
7. Celebration Boomerang - 2:11 (All celebrate the return of Pecos and Widow-Maker and Sue boomerangs).
8. Finale - 4:00 (Billy and Widow-Maker (now called Pal) track and find Sue. Billy and Sue reprise their Love Duet then all join in Finale.
CD Recording: CD for dance practice and performance
Click on Buy Now button to purchase CD for $12.95 + $3.00 SH